- Bandage should remain on for 24 hours.
- Do not get it wet for 24 hours.
- Remove gently and rinse with cold water and blot dry.
- Apply Triple antibiotic or Bacitracin ointment 4 times a day. (after gently washing it with not too warm water and a very gentle soap.)
- Do not rebandage if possible, expose to open air if possible.
- Wear white cottom clothing over tattoo, black and heavy diyes may effect it negatively.
- DO NOT SCRATCH OR PICK you can destroy your design. Let it fall off on its own. Patience Please, it takes 3 to 13 days to heal.
- For the first week, avoid swimming or long soaking in water.
- Do not expose to the sun for the first month if possible.
- Keep it clean, wear clean clothing, and enjoy your new pet.