- Gaia's Oasis - private land in Auberry, CA
- San Francisco - there's no shortage of unusual things to do year-round in the City by the Bay
- DeYoung Museum - this newly remodeled museum offerings a spectacular new tower view of San Francisco and an Andy Goldsworthy original commision in the foyer.
- Japanese Tea Garden - This wonderful tea garden features installations and elements that go back to the last 1800s.
- Goldfield Art Car Park - home of the Art Cars of Rocket Bob
- Las Vegas - Photos, recommendations and information, hotel highlights, Cow Parade Las Vegas, dancing waters and more
- Rachel, NV - Be sure to check out this alien pit stop along the extraterrestrial highway
- The Temple of Sekhmet - A sacred space and exploration of the gift economy, located in Cactus Springs, NV